In her new book (An Angel Set Me Free: and Other Incredible True Stories of The Afterlife), outstanding psychic Dorothy Chitty presents an incredible collection of real-life stories taken from both her own life and from others who have experienced the power of the Afterlife. Find out the truth behind what happens when our guardian angels appear to us in various guises when we need them most – and often when we least expect it.
- Guardian angels we know – like the woman’s family who cheated death on the Zeebrugge ferry when she heard her mother’s warning from beyond the grave
- Not our time to go – when unknown forces save us, like the rock climber who was saved when he was lifted up by invisible hands when he fell thirty feet
- Healing miracles – when asking the angels for help can save us, like the young woman with a brain tumour who asked the spirits for and her next scan showed it had gone, leaving just a cross where it had been
- Guidance from the other side – signs that point you on your life path, like the man who’s life changed when he was told to go to Canada and he discovered his ideal career
- Psychic children – how children are more open to seeing spirits and guardian angels, like the little girl who saw how she had died in a previous life, and now passed on messages from her dead brother
- Psychic animals – the bond between animals and their owners that continues after death, like the man whose dead dog carried on leaving his newspaper on the front porch
Copy’s of Dorothy’s New Book “An Angel Set Me Free” is now available at: